• Terroir : Geographical area from the Aspres, in the foothills of the Pyrenees. The
terroir of Trouillas is characterized by silt-clay with an extremely stony
top-soil. The vineyard exploited in reasoned agriculture benefits from
good exposure on the slopes of Mas Deu and on the terrasse between
Trouillas and Terrats.
• Varieties : Grenache Noir
• Production : 3 000 bottles (75 cl) and 1 000 botlles (50 cl)
AGEING ❦ WINE MAKING
• Wine making : Traditionnal must fermentation, “Mutage” (addition of pur alcohol)
during fermentation. Alcoholic maceration with daily treading,
pressuring in the beginning of November
• Aging : At minimum 40 months in oak barrels (« demi-muids) »
• Purple red colour.
On the nose, aromas of dried plums and cocoa.
Fleshy und powerfull wine.