• Terroir : Geographical area from the Aspres, in the foothills of the Pyrenees. The
terroir of Trouillas is characterized by silt-clay with an extremely stony
top-soil. The vineyard exploited in reasoned agriculture benefits from
good exposure on the slopes of Mas Deu and on the terrasse between
Trouillas and Terrats.
• Varieties : Muscat Petits Grains / Muscat d’Alexandrie.
• Production : Limited series – 1000 bouteilles (50 cl)
AGEING ❦ WINE MAKING
• Wine making : Grape from morning hand-picking, must fermentation and pneumatic
pressing. Racking must by flotation and fermentation at low
• Aging : 40 months in oak barrels.
• Intense amber gold colour.
Flavours of candied fruits, corinthe grappes, walnut wine.
This elixir is very warm and pleasant in mouth on candied fruits note’s
WINE AND DISH PAIRING
• To taste with an apricots pie or simply as a digestif