TERROIR ❦ VARIETIES
• Terroir : Geographical area from the Aspres, in the foothills of the Pyrenees. The terroir of Trouillas is characterized by silt-clay with an extremely stony top-soil. The vineyard exploited in reasoned agriculture benefits from good exposure on the slopes of Mas Deu and on the terrasse between Trouillas and Terrats.
• Varieties : Grenache Blanc / Grenache Gris.
• Production : Limited serie of 1 200 bottles (50 cl).
AGEING ❦ WINE MAKING
• Wine making : Grape from morning hand-picking, must fermentation and pneumatic pressing. Racking must by flotation and fermentation at low temperature. “Mutage” (addition of pur alcohol) during fermentation before setting in barel.
• Aging : 10 years in old oak barrels.
• Beautifull amber yellow colour. On the nose aromas of candied fruits, dried fruits and of gingerbread. This elixir is very warm in mouth on candied fruit notes.
WINE AND DISH PAIRING
• To enjoy with an apricots pie, a cake with almonds. To drink as a disgestif
• Serve between 12 and 13° C.