• Terroir : Geographical area from the Aspres, in the foothills of the Pyrenees. The
terroir of Trouillas is characterized by silt-clay with an extremely stony
top-soil. The vineyard exploited in reasoned agriculture benefits from
good exposure on the slopes of Mas Deu and on the terrasse between
Trouillas and Terrats.
• Varieties : Grenache Blanc / Grenache Gris
• Production : 3 500 bottles (75 cl)
AGEING ❦ WINE MAKING
• Wine making : Grape from morning hand-picking, must fermentation and pneumatic
pressing. Racking must by flotation and fermentation at low
temperature. “Mutage” (addition of pur alcohol) during fermentation
before setting in barel.
• Aging : 40 months in old oak barrels
• Beautifull amber yellow colour.
On the nose aromas of candied fruits, dried fruits and of gingerbread.
This elixir is very warm in mouth on candied fruit notes.
WINE AND DISH PAIRING
• To enjoy with an apricots pie or with cheese with blue.