• Terroir : Geographical area from the Aspres, in the foothills of the Pyrenees. Theterroir of Trouillas is characterized by silt-clay with an extremely stonytop-soil. The vineyard exploited in reasoned agriculture benefits fromgood exposure on the slopes of Mas Deu and on the terrasse betweenTrouillas and Terrats.
• Varieties : Grenache Blanc / Roussanne
• Production : 5 000 bottles (75 cl)
AGEING ❦ WINE MAKING
• Wine making : Hand-picked in the morning, must fermentation in pneumatic press,fermentation at low temperature.
• Aging : 3 months stiring of the lees in vat
• Very brilliant yellow colour. Soft nose shows aromas of exotic fruits,citrus and white fruit.Full attack, slightly fizzy, full-bodied with some freshness, andpowerfull aromas of citrus in mouth. Well balanced.
WINE AND DISH PAIRING
• Ideal pairing with fish « à la plancha), salads with fishs or shellfishs.