• Terroir : Geographical area from the Aspres, in the foothills of the Pyrenees. The
terroir of Trouillas is characterized by silt-clay with an extremely stony
top-soil. The vineyard exploited in reasoned agriculture benefits from
good exposure on the slopes of Mas Deu and on the terrasse between
Trouillas and Terrats.
• Varieties : Syrah / Grenache Noir / Mourvèdre
• Production : 15 000 bottles (75 cl)
AGEING ❦ WINE MAKING
• Wine making : Traditionnal maceration, winemaking of each grapa variety separately,
punching of the cap and in termo-regulated vat.
• Aging : 6 months in stainless steel vat
• Very brillant ruby colour, with discret tints of tuilé.
The nose is fine, discret, softy spiced, delicatly smoked.
Very well balanced and round. It shows cherry aromas and violet in
WINE AND DISH PAIRING
• Ideal pairing with grilled and red meats. To taste with good local