• Terroir : Geographical area from the Aspres, in the foothills of the Pyrenees. The
terroir of Trouillas is characterized by silt-clay with an extremely stony
top-soil. The vineyard exploited in reasoned agriculture benefits from
good exposure on the slopes of Mas Deu and on the terrasse between
Trouillas and Terrats.
• Varieties : Grenache Blanc / Roussanne
• Production : 5 000 bottles (75 cl)
AGEING ❦ WINE MAKING
• Wine making : Hand-picked in the morning, must fermentation in pneumatic press,
fermentation at low temperature.
• Aging : 3 months stiring of the lees in vat
• Very brilliant yellow colour. Soft nose shows aromas of exotic fruits,
citrus and white fruit.
Full attack, slightly fizzy, full-bodied with some freshness, and
powerfull aromas of citrus in mouth. Well balanced.
WINE AND DISH PAIRING
• Ideal pairing with fish « à la plancha), salads with fishs or shellfishs.