• Terroir : Geographical area from the Aspres, in the foothills of the Pyrenees. The
terroir of Trouillas is characterized by silt-clay with an extremely stony
top-soil. The vineyard exploited in reasoned agriculture benefits from
good exposure on the slopes of Mas Deu and on the terrasse between
Trouillas and Terrats.
• Varieties : Grenache Blanc / Roussanne
• Production : 5 000 bottles (75 cl)
AGEING ❦ WINE MAKING
• Wine making : Hand-picked in the morning, must fermentation in pneumatic press,
fermentation at low temperature.
• Aging : 3 months stiring of the lees in vat
• Very brilliant yellow colour. Soft nose shows aromas of exotic fruits,
citrus and white fruit.
Full attack, slightly fizzy, full-bodied with some freshness, and
powerfull aromas of citrus in mouth. Well balanced.
WINE AND DISH PAIRING
• Ideal pairing with fish « à la plancha), salads with fishs or shellfishs.
Nous utilisons des cookies pour optimiser notre site web et notre service.
Les cookies fonctionnels
The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network.
The technical storage or access is necessary for the legitimate purpose of storing preferences that are not requested by the subscriber or user.
The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes.The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you.
The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.